The first step is to complete and submit the online application. A non-refundable application fee of $100 must be submitted before the application can be completed. The fee must be paid online by credit card. The application will automatically be submitted to the Admissions Office when the “Submit” button at the end of the application is pressed.
Some of the information you will need to gather to complete the application includes:
- Applicant and parent contact information
- High school address and date of graduation
- Emergency contacts (2)
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) or Psychological Evaluation completed within the last 5 years (can be submitted as an "uploaded document" on the application or sent separately to the Campus Administrator)
- Copy of most-recent unofficial transcripts (can be submitted as an "uploaded document" on the application or sent separately to the Campus Administrator)
- Employment history including location, supervisor, hours, reason for leaving